THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GVDub

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
George
Hadn't fired up the PBC in a couple of weeks (darn life, always getting in the way) but just took possession of a pair of rabbits from a FOAF who raises meat rabbits locally. So, sprinkle it with Q-Salt and stick a couple of hooks in it. Also did my weekly batch of breakfast Armadillo Eggs, this a bland of Jimmy Dean Hot and Regular stuffed with cream cheese, fresh and aggressive farmer's market jalapeño peppers and sprinkled internally with BBQ Bros. Texas Style Rub, and some boneless pork chops that we'd gotten on special and still had a few uncooked, that got a combination of the above-mentioned rub and a SPOG shake.

We had the rear legs of the rabbit for lunch, which led to the title of this post.

Ready to go by George Van Wagner, on Flickr

11/25 Cook by George Van Wagner, on Flickr

A hoppy meal! :clap2:

I haven't seen a grate like that before - very cool and makes a lot of sense! I got a rib hanger thingee for my WSM - ribs are delicious even when you pull 'em out of the coals! :laugh:

Nicely done, G!

A hoppy meal! :clap2:

I haven't seen a grate like that before - very cool and makes a lot of sense! I got a rib hanger thingee for my WSM - ribs are delicious even when you pull 'em out of the coals! :laugh:

Nicely done, G!

I think PBC started doing the split grate around the time that V2 of their cooker started shipping, along with their hanging basket, turkey hanger and skewers.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back