Brought the outdoor cooking inside

LordRiffenstein

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Yoeri
Had a guinea fowl in the freezer that I was anxious to try. Thawed it and rubbed it with Oakridge Venison rub and let it dry out the fridge for 36 hours.

Used the rotisserie in three fire place for the first time. Took about 2 hours to cook the bird. Also cooked some potatoes in duck fat in ci griddle in the fire place.

Guinea fowl came out really good, taste somewhere between chicken and turkey with a little game taste thrown in. The rotisserie worked again really well and I'll be using it a lot more the coming months.

794e1d7b4f43589d58917f417dac1ed6.jpg

24bc447dfbdaeb7702c8f625ed688e94.jpg

4aff6e0d5cb4c8f25be71846c96fb851.jpg

1ba0af5d4135d6917a66ab3d0551fbe4.jpg

1cd0e0695915b964bd9051decd562f22.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

That sure looks nice! I bet its nice on a cold night to have some meat on the rotisserie with the fireplace going. I see some really nice meals with this set up in your future!

Oh, wow... that looks fantastic.

I truly miss duck fat potatoes like they served with Sunday Roast in the UK. Amazing flavor, and crispiness for weeks!

Looks great Yoeri.

Thanks Marty!

Looks fantastic!
I would love to have a fireplace setup like that!

Looks fantastic! I really like the creativity of the roti in the fire place too.

I have done more cooks in the fireplace but this roti makes it even more fun. I only got it this July but I see a lot of fireplace cooking in the future. Thanks!

Cool fireplace set up. I really like gunea fowl, great tasting bird

I was pleasantly surprised, thanks!

Looks and sounds excellent

Thanks George!

Great looking cook. I love your setup.

Thanks!

That sure looks nice! I bet its nice on a cold night to have some meat on the rotisserie with the fireplace going. I see some really nice meals with this set up in your future!

YES, I have plenty of ideas on how to use this.

Oh, wow... that looks fantastic.

I truly miss duck fat potatoes like they served with Sunday Roast in the UK. Amazing flavor, and crispiness for weeks!

Never done duck fat potatoes before but they were a winner, the added flavor from the fat was killer.

Back