Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Brockport BBQ & Music Festival July 29-31

• Thread starter brockportbbqfest
  • Start date
8-Ball and the 'Que Sticks is in!!! First contest after taking a year+ off for our move. We are stoked about Brockport! My Daughter will be competing in her first Comp too, with her team "og-Hay arbecue-Bay" (Pig Latin for Hog Barbecue...) Can't wait to catch up with Brian and team Good Smoke and the ButtHutt Crew!

Make sure everyone else stops by to say Hi too!

Aaron

Return of the 8-Ball! Great to see you back out! We will hoist a few this weekend...

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Like to get another couple of teams if you guys can push anyone our way. benefits the Wilmot Cancer Center.

Brian- can we borrow have your crowd from RocCity? Wow what an event you guys had this year!!! Can't say enough how helpful you guys been to our comp! Looking forward to some GOOD SMOKE

Rob, can you clarify the allowed load in times on Friday please? In the cooks packet it is 9a til 6p but the email I got yesterday says this, "No load in will be allowed 4 and 8pm on Friday". I just don't want to show up at 4:30 as I had planned and get turned away or have to wait outside until 8. Thanks, Tom.

Load In

Tom-

We are trying to minimize vehicle traffic during festival hours to the public. Give me a call and we can get you squared away. 4:30 probably will work....

Rob

That change in load in times for Friday may cause me a problem. I may not be able to get there before 4pm on Friday. I understand the need to minimize vehicle traffic, but the change was a little short notice. I'll do my best and will contact you if I cannot be there before 4pm.

We will work with you on Load In as best we can. We just want to keep it safe for the public coming. Call me if you think you are going to be between 4 and 8pm.

THANKS!

If my Math is correct, I think we are at 26 Teams.. so that gives us a Jack Draw.

(Had to get two vendors to compete).

Back