THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 in stock 30 minutes away. Hope their gone by this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I actually had the Mini. Still have it somewhere. Worked great but if I didn’t remove the battery it would die after each use. Seems they sold soon after I got mine so perhaps that hiccup was cured. The instrument and app were super easy the distance was good enough for my cooking area. Nothing bad to say except battery. 4-6 Lone Stars in remembrance of battery didn’t always happen. Cool toy.

Last edited:
I actually had the Mini. Still have it somewhere. Worked great but if I didn’t remove the battery it would die after each use. Seems they sold soon after I got mine so perhaps that hiccup was cured. The instrument and app were super easy the distance was good enough for my cooking area. Nothing bad to say except battery. 4-6 Lone Stars in remembrance of battery didn’t always happen. Cool toy.

Yep, same issue I had with it, that and the short range of the Bluetooth....

Back