Breakfast on the Blackstone

Fine job for sure and that reminds me, I have to make breakfast on the stove top :sad: I am guessing your winters are similar to Michigan. Do you use the blackstone much in the winter?

Fine job for sure and that reminds me, I have to make breakfast on the stove top :sad: I am guessing your winters are similar to Michigan. Do you use the blackstone much in the winter?

Sure do! I move it from its summer location on the pool deck to the lower deck area (one step up) where the grills reside for winter griddling. It's the first place I shovel out when it snows. Can't even think about that now. :mmph:

Flatbread pizzas? One of our go to Friday night dinners. Quick, easy, choose a variety of toppings - a favorite of ours is shrimp and bacon, dinner's served in under 15 minutes.

Stir fry - another easy to put together dinner. I've posted a bunch of these.

-Dom

I always make an extra crust from the Ooni pizza oven for Sunday breakfast in the cast iron. Today I did it on the blackstone. Awesome stuff.
Tonight was my first chicken fried rice. We just got a 22 thinking good for home and RV, and now thinking of getting a 36 already.

Back