THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit Walters!!

See the thread, give my observations, complain about having too many rubs, have now spent last 20 minutes adding rubs and sauces I've wanted to try to my cart!!! :oops:

True sign of a Q addict. Immediately blames others... [emoji849]

:laugh: Well had you not started the thread I wouldn't be in this position. Clearly your fault, not mine!! :hand:

It’s worse than I thought. The thread was started to gather information. Info needed to fuel my addiction... and here I am now being blamed for your issues [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Lord help him [emoji120]

I use Sweet Money on pork and chicken. I like to use a more savory base rub like Kosmos Dirty Bird Hot with it though. Little Louie's is just a great all around product as are the jalapeno ones.

Money is one of my go to Rib Rubs, great on Butts too.

Little Louie's is great on Poultry and lean pork like a Loin or Chops.

Combo of Cash Cow and Secret Weapon are great on Brisket and BSR's, use SW on steaks, tri tips too.

Jallelujah Jalapeño is great on Veggies, Taters and Eggs.

Cuckoo Racha kicks things up a notch and has a little tang to it, it also doesn't have salt so it makes for a nice layer on other Rubs, unfortunately I am out and it looks like BPS doesn't have it in stock right now, that's not the 1st time they haven't had it in stock.

Those are the main BPS Rubs I always try to keep on hand.

rwalter, what did you end up ordering?

741b3ff78c2175e4415cd067b48fd68b.jpg

Also added Desert Gold.

Looking forward to giving them a whirl :)

Thanks all!!!

Back