BPS discounts on MAK Pellet Grills through the weekend.

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Big Poppa Smokers has a $200 discount off the 2 Star and $100 off the 1 Star this weekend, for those that have been contemplating purchasing a MAK may want to go ahead and pull the trigger. The only other time I can recall MAK's being discounted was Black Friday of last year.

Are you gonna pull the trigger Kevin?
Yep :becky:

MAK 1 Star with the Flame Zone, full upper shelf and probably add the bottom storage shelf. I really don't want the grill until the 1st week of August because of a couple of trips I have lined up and I'll have to get rid of something to make room, the Weber Spirit is looking nervous. Already had the funds set aside but may just use their payment plan so it will be delivered in Aug.

Heck if you're going to add all that, you ought to just step up to the 2 star.:thumb:

Heck if you're going to add all that, you ought to just step up to the 2 star.:thumb:
You are probably right but the smaller foot print of the 1 Star will allow me to keep it on my back patio, the 2 Star would have to be stored in the garage, then drug around the side yard to the back patio for cooks, I don't want to have todo that.

Yep :becky:

MAK 1 Star with the Flame Zone, full upper shelf and probably add the bottom storage shelf. I really don't want the grill until the 1st week of August because of a couple of trips I have lined up and I'll have to get rid of something to make room, the Weber Spirit is looking nervous. Already had the funds set aside but may just use their payment plan so it will be delivered in Aug.

Just ask to have it delivered in August

I’ve had my 1 Star for about 2.5 years. It’s been a great smoker, and cooks consistently. I don’t have the flamezone, but it gets the job done. The probes aren’t the greatest and will fail over time, but you’ll love the controller.

Just ask to have it delivered in August

I did ask if I could buy now and have them hold the grill until August which you wouldn't think would be a problem but whomever I was chatting with at BPS said they couldn't do that and the payment plan wasn't eligible for the discount. :shock:

Going to work on a few things today and see how I can make this work.

Back