THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
So I have been wanting one and got some money from my grandma for Christmas. It had a damaged box no big deal. My wife yelled at me to buy it... I tried to talk myself out of it. Now its at home. All the propane tanks are sold out so now I have to wait for the tanks to be back in stock at rural king. I have a gift card so I am waiting. My first propane anything.
Waiting sucks but I have one finally. Lol I think my wife was going to beat me for talking about them so much. Just needed something for quick weekday cooks after work. Something I can get my wife to preheat for me on my way home from work. I feel guilty not putting the money towards the family but my wife sat down on a pallet of charcoal said go and get the damn cart already. Pron coming this weekend.

your going to love it and now you just need get it seasoned up like a cast iron skillet and it will be ready to go to cook anything . I love doing breakfast on mine . :biggrin1:

Yeah my wife was ready to kill me. I kept going back and forth for 30 mins just standing there trying to talk myself out of it. I was trying to have self control. Lol I totally failed at self control and my wife is an enabler. I like having an enabler for a wife lol.

This is awesome. A side table and a lower shelf.

I am an addict. At least I am addicted to outdoor cooking. If that's my worst addiction then I am not to bad.

Back