THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

angryelfFan

is one Smokin' Farker
Of course!! I bought one earlier in the week:mad:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-TRU-Infrared-Oil-Less-Turkey-Bundle/dp/B017DAKA0E/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_0082_14fa6141?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2644760082&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=CGVA6K06V8MDPT66VAX5"]Amazon.com : Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-Less Turkey Fryer Bundle with 2 Leg Racks and Kabob Set : Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Here is a tip that may be useful for some folks. Every year the day after Christmas, Home Depot puts the remaining Big Easy's that they didn't sell over the holidays on sale for 49.99. They have done this for the past 9 years that I have lived here. With that said, I don't know if that's nation wide, but the store in Gulfport does it every year. It may be worth checking into in your area if you are not in a hurry to get one. Be warned, they usually sell out that day.

Back