BBQ TV? Why Not!

hossrocks

Knows what a fatty is.
I'm sitting here surfing the web for smoker designs, watchin triple D on Tivo and wondering to myself, Why is there no BBQ TV? The parent company of food network should replace Fine Living with BBQ TV. Travel the globe and film BBQ comps big and small.
Ehh, just a thought.:wink:

I would like to see one too. I wrote them a couple months ago with the suggestion.

No response, no check in the mail for the great idea...nothing. :rolleyes:

Being recently unemployed, I would be available for the position of World Traveling BBQ Eating Host & Opinionated Taste Tester. Where do I forward my resume, and should I print it on a sauce stained bib?

I would like to see one too. I wrote them a couple months ago with the suggestion.

No response, no check in the mail for the great idea...nothing. :rolleyes:

Sounds good what if we all wrote and suggested it? numbers talk if all the bretherns wrote in I think it would turn a head or two.

I'm sitting here surfing the web for smoker designs, watchin triple D on Tivo and wondering to myself, Why is there no BBQ TV? The parent company of food network should replace Fine Living with BBQ TV. Travel the globe and film BBQ comps big and small.
Ehh, just a thought.:wink:

Hossrocks, I wondered the samething a while back. We just launched our first episode of Huck's Hut TV at www.huckshut.com. We are available via several video outlets such as blip.tv, youtube, vimeo(in HD) and soon, we'll be available via iTunes in the form of a video podcast, so you can take us on the go with you. We have some cool ideas so stay tuned.

Ah, the Neely's. They are the MOST talented people on TV.
I just wish I could cook like that!!!!
Amazing lady, too. And he is such a Manly Man!!!!

Yeah I hear they're really well-respected in the bbq world

/NOT

Those 2 judges were just trying to pick up that woman with their super knowledge of brisket.. That bracelet distracts from the pullage.

Back