THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Hello to all the BBQ Family Teams, Judges and Friends!!!

Thanks for all of your responses to the message I sent out a couple of weeks ago!
Here are the details on the BBQ cruise!! We will sail from New Orleans on
January 30, 2017 for 5 unforgettable nights to the fantastic ports of Cozumel and
Progreso, Mexico! We will be cruising on the Fun Ship Carnival Triumph and special
“surprises” are planned just for our group!

The rates listed below are per person and include the cruise fare and all taxes and
government fees.
Interior Twin/King Stateroom --- $354 each
Oceanview Twin/King Stateroom --- $399 each
Balcony Twin/King Stateroom --- $524 each

A deposit of $150 per person is required asap to reserve your cabin, the sooner
the better, as we expect to sell out of our cabin allotment. The final balance is
due by 11/28/2016.

Bookings are subject to cancellation penalties depending on the cancellation date.
Travel cancellation/interruption insurance is strongly suggested and is $49 each
for interior and oceanview cabins and $65 each for balcony cabins. Suggested
Proof of Citizenship is a valid passport. You are also able to cruise with a state
issued certified copy of your birth certificate accompanied by a photo driver’s
license. However, in the event of an emergency you will be unable to fly home
without a passport.

Please keep me posted to let me know if you are ready to book this unforgettable
BBQ event!
To reserve your cabin please call Karen Tart Butler of Trips and Ships at
615-847-1060 or e-mail her at karentripsships@outlook.com. She will be
happy to assist you with any questions you may have and book your cruise!!!

See you on the Sea!!!
Arlie
Arlie@Arliequeevents.com www.arliequeevents.com

We're booked and paid on a cruise in early January, so there's no way we can do this one, but it sounds like a blast.

Sounds like a blast!

I have the same "issue" as Ron, will just be getting back from a cruise in late December through early January.

Back