THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyrotech

Full Fledged Farker
It is kinda hard to smoke anything...

I recently changed jobs, an now living out of a motel 6 hours from home, we do have a park style grill here in th courtyard, it does good ith steaks and wings. But I am hungry for ribs. Bad thing, is I don't have the time. But if I I'd my thoughts where to fashion a lid from heat duty foil to cover up the open top grill and bank the coals to one side, ala kettle style to get the indirect heat.

Thanksgiving break is coming and I will be doing a lot cooking on the smoker / discada. And I should be able to get some finished pictures of the discada posted as well

A fellar posted some KickArse Ribs done on a Park Grill at a State Park a while Back! Try it - foil the top for lid like you said. I'd get a Brinkmann Gourmet , mod it and run it in parking lot in front of my vehicle or in bed of my truck myself. :grin:

This:
Twinshadow.jpg

Back