Attn: MiniMax Big Green Egg Owners

Mgd_fish

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
Matt
If you were an early adopter of the MiniMax you may have the first generation handles that are prone to fail. I had read about this on the BGE Forum a long time ago but never followed up with a claim to BGE sort of like the airbag recall on my VW I received that I have not fixed yet. I reached out to them last week and after sending them a picture of my handle they quickly shipped me a replacement set of handles.

To get the replacement email Customer-Support@BigGreenEgg.com, with "handle upgrade" in subject line.

Be sure to provide your name, address, date purchased, name and location of authorized dealer and a picture of your handle.

If you have the handle pictured on the right you can contact BGE for a replacement.

Attachments

• Sketch.jpg
    Sketch.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 144
And if you don’t want to bother calling BGE, you can send me your Mini-Max and I will take care of it for you.

:becky:

Hey get on taking care of that airbag asap. Thats not something to screw around with. It may be the difference between life and death. Seriously don't put yourself in danger. The airbag in my mother in law's car saved her life recently.

Hey get on taking care of that airbag asap. Thats not something to screw around with. It may be the difference between life and death. Seriously don't put yourself in danger. The airbag in my mother in law's car saved her life recently.

You're right! I'll get on that this week.

Back