Appetizers for Football Sunday w/ Pron

Looks great. Haven't had any Filipino food in ages. My grandma used to have a lot of Filipino co-workers. She used to bring home plates and plates of things people made for her which she would share because there was too much. She's been retired for years so the it's been a while since I've had any of that stuff...I do remember it being delicious. Always made for interesting holidays...a bunch of Polish sausage and pierogi mixed in with some Filipino dishes!:grin:

Man, I'm glad this got bumped cause I missed it the first time around. That all looks fantastic.

Great snacks!
Love me some lumpia!

Thanks. I don't think I have meet anybody that hasn't loved lumpia. Although I do eat them, I'm not in love with them like others.

Great looking spread, aawa!!!!

Thanks mah peeps.

That an impressive spread.

Thanks. It was easy cookin so was able to spend time watching the game and hanging out with my friends.

Looks great. Haven't had any Filipino food in ages. My grandma used to have a lot of Filipino co-workers. She used to bring home plates and plates of things people made for her which she would share because there was too much. She's been retired for years so the it's been a while since I've had any of that stuff...I do remember it being delicious. Always made for interesting holidays...a bunch of Polish sausage and pierogi mixed in with some Filipino dishes!:grin:

You should see our family meals. It is Filipino, american, and italian dishes. When my brother in law's mom and stepfather come add in Cuban food to the mix. One thing with Filipinos is that we make sure no one ever goes hungry.

Looks damn tasty... Wish I lived closer...

If you did, you always have a spot at the table.

Very Nice indeed! Looks like the Broncos lost a head coach and Payton may or may not retire.

We picked up Kubiak. Not sure what to think. I also think that Peyton is going to retire even though his competitive drive is there, his body I dont think can handle much more.

I'm going to need you to mail me some of that please STAT

No need to mail, just stop on by.

Dang Son you can cook!!! Very impressive. Must be hard to keep your freinds from just showing up uninvited. :)

I don't mind when friends show up uninvited. I actually like it and usually cook enough to feed the invited a few extra's that might show up.

Great Lookin' Tidbits !!!

You're one of my favorite Tidbitologists !!!!

Thanks buckie my fellow kettle ninja.

Sir you out did yourself. Nice fellowship food.

Thanks Neil. It was just a little something something for everybody to gnaw on.

Man, I'm glad this got bumped cause I missed it the first time around. That all looks fantastic.

I didn't realize this got bumped lol. I clicked on the thread title and was like "wait this is my thread" lol.

All looks delicious! Your friends are so lucky. Complimenti.

Thanks! I might have to hit you up for a meatball recipe. I thought the throw together meatballs were good, but I know they could be much better.

Back