Another big weekend for the Shirley...future pron

Beentown

is Blowin Smoke!
Going to be doing an archery and trap shoot this weekend. Dragging Lavern (Shirley trailer) down with me. Have 18 racks of ribs, two pork bellies, 4-15+ pound PRIME brisket, and 4 fatties. We are camping and should be pretty lubricated :spit::clap2:

If I have a signal I will see if I can update throughout the cooks.

Last edited:
Get after it, brother!

Cripes... $50's the brisket, alone... (unless my pilot math's crapped out on me again.. I prefer 5's and 0's, thank you).
Holy Jesus.. 18 racks of ribs, and 2 butts!?

I'm in the SW right now, but with numbers like that, my outlaws (who just landed last night) might depart back home for the OH / IN area!

Have a wonderful weekend... keep us posted... toss up some Pr0N when able, and keep us otherwise jealous of shenanigans up your way!

Well last night I didn't get pics. Ended up drinking a 5th on my own....so this morning was rough. Still able to get the bellies and briskets prepped. BBQ, bows, guns and good dudes. Couple pics...

20150725_100952_zpsqyyslmo8.jpg

20150725_122519_RichtoneHDR_zpsyd4wfggc.jpg

3D archery course, clays, rifle range, quads and fishing. Mix that with good dudes, little drink (after doing all of the above) makes for a fine 3 day weekendm

Lookin' good from here! Hope you're recovering nicely in that therapeutic smoke...

Back