And the meat is on.....

btcg

Babbling Farker
The Meat Is On
(sung to the tune of: The Race is on" by George Jones)

And the meat is on,
Here comes beer while I back-scratch,
Todd's Dirt... is goin on the outside,
Got butt, on the grill,
I'll try not to foil,

Well I've got tons of nice blue smoke burnin,
My heart's runnin and my tongue's down low,
The meat is on and the butt is cookin,
And the winner eats it all!

butt.jpg

A dirty butt

round.jpg

Holy Cow!

bradley.jpg

Holy Smoke!

Now, having read the threads, I decided to support our fellow brother and Marylander, Todd, so I ordered some of Todd's "Dirt" (gey Todd, you finally cracked Montgomery County with a sale, and I'll be a buyin more).​

todd.jpg

Todd of: "Todd's Dirt"

The stuff smells good, and I'll report back on the results. Maybe I'll even break out my white loafers.​

Todd's Dirt Report

I like the blend of spices, but a couple issues:

Too much sodium - Make a low-sodium version Todd

A bit overpowering - Guests preferred last weeks Dizzy Pig rub for the bark

All in all, good taste, good blend of spices. I will go lighter next time I use it.

Thanks for the report and the sale. I get a lot of sales in your area on line and at shows. Will be getting DIRT in some stores in your area this year. I would always suggest to take it easy with the DIRT, until you find the amount you like. Not me in the picture, but a good one. Love the character he played in the movie.
Todd

Thanks for the report and the sale. I get a lot of sales in your area on line and at shows. Will be getting DIRT in some stores in your area this year. I would always suggest to take it easy with the DIRT, until you find the amount you like. Not me in the picture, but a good one. Love the character he played in the movie.
Todd

The taste was great... I had nearly a 1/4 in bark... too much. I'll scale back and I'm sure it'll be fine. Let us know when they're (Dirt) in the MC stores, and I'll post on our community message board and alert the community... got a lot of BBQ lovers in the Lakelands/Kentlands, and I'm sure I can get you some customers (and I'll be reordering).

The pic was an attempt at humor, the wife thought you looked like Randy Quaid, not a bad guy to resemble.

Back