Roll Call. Inside 30 days. American Bass Anglers Barbeque Cook-Off Sponsored by Early Times Whisky November 7, 2009 Russellville, AR

Sounds like it going to be a great contest. Looking forward to the weekend.

anyone know if this is at the russellville area of the park or the dardanelle area? I am going to guess since it is tied with the fishing tournament it will be on the Russellville area.

anyone know if this is at the russellville area of the park or the dardanelle area? I am going to guess since it is tied with the fishing tournament it will be on the Russellville area.

The info we have been able to find, shows it on the Russellville side.
The address is "100 state park drive", but good luck getting that to show up in Mapquest, or Yahoo Maps.

cool, will go to the Russellville side. See you guys in the morning.

The info we have been able to find, shows it on the Russellville side.
The address is "100 state park drive", but good luck getting that to show up in Mapquest, or Yahoo Maps.

That's the main office for the Park. Who knows where that is.

We'll head to the Russellville side of the park and see what we can find at 11pm tonight. :roll:

We'll head to the Russellville side of the park and see what we can find at 11pm tonight. :roll:

That late at night no telling what you will find running around....:)

I hope you will find a log cabin trailer, because we plan to be pulling in about 6 pm tonight. If I can sneak out of work that is.:biggrin:

Back