Abe's Smokers and Grills Experience

It is truly sad that he has done this to so many people yet STILL is taking orders and not delivering on his promises. I am pretty sure he reads these forums (he has spammed on here under different monikers). Yet still has the cajones to take people's $$$ instead of stepping back to take care of existing customers, regroup and make things right before taking on new business.

The smokers are decent, some tweaks and refinement he could have a nice product. But shafting customers and posts such as this one are going to ruin him...........sooner rather than later .

Last edited:
It is truly sad that he has done this to so many people yet STILL is taking orders and not delivering on his promises. I am pretty sure he reads these forums (he has spammed on here under different monikers). Yet still has the cajones to take people's $$$ instead of stepping back to take care of existing customers, regroup and make things right before taking on new business.

The smokers are decent, some tweaks and refinement he could have a nice product. But shafting customers and posts such as this one are going to ruin him...........sooner rather than later .
The only way Abe's is going to learn is for someone to return/dispute payment for not holding up the seller's end of the deal. A couple of those and then having to pay return shipping to get them back will go a long way to teaching him that doing the right thing is not only right but more cost effective. I have one of these smokers and it works great but this crap has to stop.

Back