A Wild Rice Pancake Breakfast

Ohmygoodmess"Shirley Temple" implied.AMAZING. I just happen to have some wild rice in the pantry.Girl,you never cease to amaze me!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ohmygoodmess"Shirley Temple" implied.AMAZING. I just happen to have some wild rice in the pantry.Girl,you never cease to amaze me!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

lol Thanks Hoss! I hadn't heard that expression. Learned something new today!
Hope you give the pancakes a try sometime! :grin:

Love it, Jeanie! Amazing use of leftovers and canned bits/bobs.

Combine that with hollandaise, and I'm 'bout at a loss for words.

Have a great week!

Great looking Breakfast Jeanie, all those Wild Turkeys running around I have a young man that would love to spend some time on your property. :grin:

Last edited:
This is another one of your posts where I get happier and happier as I scroll down. I've never heard of wild rice pancakes, nor did I know how badly I needed them.

Looks like a very cool morning, Jeanie - you're living right for sure!

Love it, Jeanie! Amazing use of leftovers and canned bits/bobs.

Combine that with hollandaise, and I'm 'bout at a loss for words.

Have a great week!

Thanks so much Shadow! I'm starting to think that hollandaise goes with anything. lol Hope you have a great week too! :grin:

Great looking Breakfast Jeanie, all those Wild Turkeys running around I have a young man that would love to spend some time on your property. :grin:
Thanks Kevin! Bring him over, he can hunt from the porch! lol

Jeanie, you had me looking at "pancakes", and hooked me on the smoked salmon. :-D

Looks excellent! :thumb:
Thank you John! That canned smoked salmon is so handy to have around. :grin:

This is another one of your posts where I get happier and happier as I scroll down. I've never heard of wild rice pancakes, nor did I know how badly I needed them.

Looks like a very cool morning, Jeanie - you're living right for sure!

Thank you Greg! If you like wild rice, I think you might like these. I like the slightly chewy texture of the rice.
Spring has been pretty nice this year. I'm trying to get out and enjoy it as much as possible. Hope you're having a great week so far! :grin:

Please tell me you have a turkey cook next!!
I do have one ready to cook! lol Thanks Capt! :grin:

Amazing Jen!!!!!! i would kill that in a heartbeat..... you need to start you on TV show you would be leader of the pack!!!!!!!:clap2:

Thank you Paul! Good to see ya. :grin: Hope you're having a wonderful spring! I have gardening fever, but haven't got anything put out yet. lol Might do that today. :grin:

Wow. That went further than I thought it would. Great looking breakfast and love the gobblers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That went further than I thought it would. Great looking breakfast and love the gobblers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Justin! The turkeys have been fun to watch.
I know, life in the country is pretty quiet! :laugh:

Back