THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good to see Y'all weren't going to starve to death. :laugh: Looking like a storm moving in and those catfish love to bite then. :thumb: Way to roll Jeanie!

Thanks everybody! :-D

lol Mike, we didn't starve.
I packed the fishing stuff last, just in case the storm brought them in. It didn't. :tsk::-D

Cowgirl
Sister i have been offshore for 5 nights and 4 days with limited internet access. Now that im back on dry land with internet, i came straight to the brethern to see what you had whipped up. As usual, you did not disappoint. Simple spectacular looking. After seeing your great posts time and time again, im considering moving to Oklahoma. Awesome job as always sister:thumb:

"Quote"Thank you! I had a really nice time. Looks like I'll have to wait til spring to go again though.

Hope you can find a little spot in your time slot to winter camp one time.

We did years ago in the the rugged northern Ill. winters. It was a good time, lots of food, beverage and always a roaring fire with something cooking.

We camped on an island when the river froze over, always a lot of people showed up
with the winter toys, snow machines, four wheeler and some exotics.
It was sure fun.

Back