THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
My wife and I went over to visit family this morning for a light breakfast. It's a gorgeous day and we had fun with the grand kids. :-D

WiG5UIMh.jpg

Back to the house for some yard work - planting bulbs and mulching. It's great to spend an entire day outside again. :-D

This morning, I had visitors - a turkey hen and a HUGE Tom (turkey hunter's wet dream with a beard that damn near dragged the ground :-D ). The hen was OK with me taking pics. Big Tom, not so much. He'll be back...........:-D

ouRfNvbh.jpg

I put some thin cut pork chops on for dinner tonight - marinaded in McCormick's Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade, and cooked hot and fast on the BGE with some mesquite chips to kick it up a bit:

nK315ooh.jpg

6wlNSY3h.jpg

Tl9oy7Ah.jpg

More pics to follow when my wife gets the sides done.

It was a great Easter this year, and I hope that all of you had a great Easter! :-D

Family and good food. Doesn't get much better!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back