4 and 20 MOINK Balls...

In fact, I'm going to modify this by making it into a shepherd's pie by putting the taters, mashed, on the top and back into the smoker til nicely browned.

In fact, I'm going to modify this by making it into a shepherd's pie by putting the taters, mashed, on the top and back into the smoker til nicely browned.

This is one of the modifications my wife suggested. Let me know how it turns out; I'm guessing it's another winner.

And for the rest of you reading this thread, in the word of that lovable Al Capone, vote early and vote often. Take a few minutes and help a brother out by leaving a comment on the contest page. Yes, I know this is shameless begging, but it's what I've been reduced to... :pray:

This is one of the modifications my wife suggested. Let me know how it turns out; I'm guessing it's another winner.

And for the rest of you reading this thread, in the word of that lovable Al Capone, vote early and vote often. Take a few minutes and help a brother out by leaving a comment on the contest page. Yes, I know this is shameless begging, but it's what I've been reduced to... :pray:
Can you vote more than once per day?

Rules say once per day, but apparently you can leave comments on the contest announcements post as well as the MOINK Ball Pie page. But don't tell anyone I told you about possible loopholes... :wink:

Not a loop hole. Contest organizer will recognize that people have done this a take appropriate action.

But since the members of this forum are not supporting your cause as much as other forums are supporting their members I guess it doesn't really matter all that much...

Back