THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Mike for your great products. Our scores have definitely improved using your rubs. Great service and fast responce time with orders. Now if I could learn how to cook a brisket....

Just so you know, Oak Ridge is GREAT for us back yarders too.:-D

Congrats Mike!

i'm pretty sure you're a front yarder....:tongue: but yeah it is. dump a ton, sprinkle a little, it ain't gonna ruin a piece of meat. and i don't say that cuz i'm sponsored. i'm sponsored cuz i believe it.

although we'll see how mike feels next year. :oops:

Thanks! We hope you do!

But, just to be clear, these numbers are only from our officially sponsored teams. They do not contain any awards (top-ten calls, RGCs, GCs, etc.) won by individual teams not sponsored by Oakridge BBQ, but there are many... :becky:

Yes! I'm not sponsored, but my ribs took first place with 180 at Riverfest in Decatur this year using Mike's rub. I'm a big fan.

Jeff

Back