2011 Jack Daniels Team List (w/Brethren Teams Marked)

BBQ Shack are the UK qualifiers and signed in to BBQ Brethren

Looking forward to spectating again this year -- my sis and BIL had so much fun last year they are driving down from Illinois to attend again! Hopefully the weather will be perfect! Congrats to all the teams and good luck. I'll be browsing for dem free samples... mmmm!

If you can't be there, be sure to check out The Jack live on WiredBBQ.com starting Friday afternoon at some point and continuing on Saturday, including the awards ceremony. Last year, WiredBBQ had over 70,000 visitors during the Jack! Dave has received some new equipment that HOPEFULLY will solve the technical issues he experienced at the Royal. It will be tested this weekend and should be ready to go live from Lynchburg! Hosts Kyle Laval (TheSlabs.com) and Brent Richardson (Slabs of Approval), along with Producer/Cameraman/CEO Dave Baldin will provide all the sights and sounds of The Jack to thousands all over the world beginning October 21!

Look out for some Belgian and Dutch Brethren!
I know the Belgian Brethren are on the airplane for a couple of hours now.

Under International teams:

-Belgian BBQ Team Matthias

They'll probably be dressed like this...

Traituer.jpg

Ask for Kurt or Jan and drop the name Phubar.....they're my Brothers!
Jan was on my team last year.

All the brethren teams in the Jack , WHERE WAS THE THE BRETHREN FLAGS OR Colors??? A proud moment for bbq-brethren and very few colors displayed, As i walked looking for colors, there were few!!! Get to the big time and screw the brethren.
I did meet one nice gentleman, That had a brethren logo on the side of his bbq trailer, I told him Hi, and wished him good luck. Next came a piece of brisket. UMMM Good. That the way I in-vision the bbq brethren's way. Where was fussy hat??

Back