THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I haven't used my Blackstone Pizza oven for a couple of years but now I have the itch. Great looking pie. Wonder whatever happened to the new and improved version of the Blackstone. Mine was getting (and still is) rather rusty but dang could that thing cook a good pie. Again, nice job.

I haven't used my Blackstone Pizza oven for a couple of years but now I have the itch. Great looking pie. Wonder whatever happened to the new and improved version of the Blackstone. Mine was getting (and still is) rather rusty but dang could that thing cook a good pie. Again, nice job.

I spoke with the manufacturer, and the new design went on the back burner due to other issues, then covid hit. Not sure there will be another pizza oven from them, and they stopped making the old one a while ago.

I don't know what I'd do without it, that's for sure, so I try and take good care of it - I always keep it covered and clean the oxidation off the burner periodically. We pretty much use it almost every week. Hope you'll start using yours soon!

Looks great! I’m currently rocking 2 pizza stones on the Weber gasser with good results. Hard to beat homemade pizza!

Back