***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Nouveau Quisine" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Nouveau Quisine" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Nouveau Quisine"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 1/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Garyclaw[/size]
1499750_Garyclaw.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1501658_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
1502462_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1502946_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1503427_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1503549_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1503578_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]Campfire Girl[/size]
1504137_Campfire_Girl.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1505517_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1505749_goro25.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1506833_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1507305_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1507378_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1507456_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]The BBQ QB[/size]
1507512_The_BBQ_QB.jpg

[size=+2]fweck[/size]
1507541_fweck.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1507671_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1507728_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
1507814_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1507822_bproffer.jpg

Last edited:
Ron L's Q-shi looks too good to pass up. (although my lamb looks great to, so feel free to vote for me! :wink::wink:)

Chris, do you have the closing date right. Two weeks to vote? And Ron L is winning by a landslide!

Impressive entries by everyone except the guy that wrote the silly words on a plate, who does that :rolleyes:? I narrowed it down to Ron L, High Q, and bproffer, and went with High Q, something about that plate is very "Nouveau", yet still looks delicious.

Dayum, Chris I have just deprived myself of a zero. I really wanted to vote for Ron L and I clicked on my button instead.

Ron, please forgive me, as your entry is clearly better than mine.

I do not know who I am voting for, but, I am not voting for Ron_L on principal.

All entry's were excellent! It took many, many perusals to even narrow it down to a few. In the end, deguerre's marinated gulf shrimp, prosciutto wrapped sea scallops and that tomato, cucumber salad was it for me!

Hmmm, he used Japanese hashi and not chopsticks...this is gonna be tough.

I'm still scratching my head over this Throwdown. I was afraid there would only be a handful of entries, but the quantity and quality are amazing.

I'm currently stuck between Wrench_H and High Q. I liked High Q's original entry, but then he one-upped himself. I do not see rice in my vision of Q-shi; it is replaced with mashed potatoes of course. This entry is brilliant. But how can I go against the superb interpretation of Wrench? The problem is every time I look at the entries, something else looks fabulous.

Very, very tough call. So many excellent choices. In the end, I went with the platypus because supposedly there is a hamburger bun reduction somewhere in that recipe, even though I can't see it. You have to give credit for that.

Very, very tough call. So many excellent choices. In the end, I went with the platypus because supposedly there is a hamburger bun reduction somewhere in that recipe, even though I can't see it. You have to give credit for that.

whoa whoa whoa, mine might have been a potato roll, but I reduced that thing nicely into an 'S', an 'O', and a 'U' :becky:

Holy Smoke..a tough one this time..all that seafood.....but had to go with the Grail, looked the nouveauest to Moi..

Last edited:
Back