喂我西摩
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #31
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

May need to make a date change to March 26. Here is a flier we made up if you want to check it out. It is also available on our website and facebook page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NfDHfx.jpg (63.3 KB, 251 views)
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-Home of the Make it Take it Drum Class-
-kCBS/ CBJ-
- Stoker powered stainless steel cabinet smoker-Mini & 3 Regular UDS-BLUE Weber OTG-Saffire ceramic grill-26" plow disc-Green mountain pellet -16' Stealth Competition trailer-
moocow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #32
wheelterrapin
Take a breath!

Is your class full yet?
wheelterrapin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #33
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelterrapin View Post
Is your class full yet?
Not yet, we have 3 signed up and paid and 4 others who have asked to be on the list. Who ever pays first gets in, I know its a ways out for people to commit. We will have the class with a minimum of 6 and don't think we will have a problem getting there.
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-
- Stoker powered stainless steel cabinet smoker-Mini & 3 Regular UDS-BLUE Weber OTG-Saffire ceramic grill-26" plow disc-Green mountain pellet -16' Stealth Competition trailer-

Old 01-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #34
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

The class will be March 26th 2011 at 9:00am
Please make a $75 deposit to hold your spot, the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the class (March 11)
Use the e-mail address on my website to make a paypal payment or contact me to make other arangments.
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 01-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #35
Chris_R
On the road to being a farker

If your class isnt full count me in brother. Do you need any certain information along with the $75 deposit?

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #36
HarleyEarl
Full Fledged Farker

The money has been sent!

Funny Farm BBQ, you have sent $75.00 USD to Shane Petzold.

CBJ
Six UDS's, Traeger 125, Traeger Jr, two HD Off-sets, and a home-made Trailer mounted smoker
Funny Farm BBQ
[URL="http://www.FunnyFarmBBQ.us"]www.FunnyFarmBBQ.us[/URL]
[COLOR=darkred][B]***2010 Great American Barbecue Baste of the Year***[/B][/COLOR]
HarleyEarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
Plowboy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
I just may have to do this. Put me down as a yes for now.

For your second class, I suggest doing the same thing for the disc cooker thingie.
I'd be in line for that one.

Todd Johns (me); Blue Springs, MO
Randy Hinck (PigBoy); Concordia, MO
Andy Groneman (Hodedo); KC, KS (Cameo Appearances)

FEC-500SS; FEC-100 (Right handed); FEC-100 (Left handed); Country Smoker Tailgater; Big Green Egg (2-large, small, mini); Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #38
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
I'd be in line for that one.
Every good Plowboy needs a plow disc cooker! If you develop a Mexican fajita rub you could sponser the disc cooker class too.

For those of you that are fans of the Plowboys rubs, you will be excited to know that everybody in the class will be taking some home with them! That's reason enough to take the class, Just ask Todd!
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #39
Fat Woody
is one Smokin' Farker

Great idea Shane, but bad timing for me (IndyCar @ St. Pete); however, my son got us a disc for Christmas after seeing yours in action at the Bash, so hopefully I can make it to that class! I already know how to ruin potato cakes on one!

PS - I think brother Moocow is being a bit modest when he says "lower than average Brethren" whatever - he knows comp cooking and I'd go just to shig his brain for a few pointers if I could make it!
Owner/Operator of: Superior "Stealth" SS2, Brinkmann "Lefty" Bandera clone (retired), Comalco Black Dog grill, and various Weber kettles.
World's fastest [B]Belgian/Cuban Racing Yellow[/B] thermapen.
Fat Woody is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #40
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Wow, this is gonna be a great class. Wish I could make it.

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #41
wheelterrapin
Take a breath!

Still strongly pondering signing up for the class. What is the closest economical hotel to where the class will be held. I will have to drive up the night before, stay the night in a hotel, attend the class and leave.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #42
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

There is a econo- lodge, days inn and holiday inn express in Belton. Hope this helps!
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 01-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #43
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Just an update, we have 6 who have paid and 3 others that have verbally committed. We are going to try to cap it off at 10 people so we have 1 spot open till its sold out. Thanks everybody for all of the kind things you have said and a big thanks to those of you that have signed up. There has been a lot of interest in the class and we have been getting a lot of hits on our website so looks like we will be doing another class in October sometime and possibly one mid summer. I would like to thank Plowboys, Slabs.com and Funny farm BBQ for helping out with rubs and sauce for the class and goodie bags! If anybody else wants to get some stuff in the goodie bag let me know.
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 01-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #44
wheelterrapin
Take a breath!

OK, count me in if there is still a spot left. Let me know if there is and I will send in the money via PayPal.

Paul

Old 01-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #45
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

The class is now sold out! For those of you that inqurired about the class but the date did not work for you we are planning another class for the fall. Please let me know if you are interested.
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-kCBS/ CBJ-