The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication

Notices

* Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC custom metal design & fabrication. We design and manufacture custom BBQ grills and smokers, BBQ accessories, metal signs, custom auto accessories, individually commissioned art, and much more! The products and designs at Huntingdon County Customs LLC are truly one of a kind!

Unread 05-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default 1 keg smoker left!!!

I was just made aware I have one KEG Smoker available and ready to ship today for the sale price of $349! It is new and packaged with the Maverick ET-73 thermo's and a custom grate! http://www.huntingdoncocustoms.com/h...er--grill.html

I had it in a store front on display out near the lake and I'm putting some new things out there.

Otherwise, the KEGs are discontinued until Fall.

Thanks!
Unread 05-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
pomah25
Full Fledged Farker

Is there a waterpan? To make sure the temp does not jump up to high. ALso how long can she go on one load of coals? And how big is the load?
Unread 05-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

There is a waterpan but I prefer to use sand in it unless im steaming. It will run for 11 hours on 5lbs as I advertise it but the one I used to have ran for 18 hours many times on a full basket of coals (about 5.5 lbs)

877-272-0527 if you have questions.
Unread 05-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

I just had someone call about this. They were confused so I figured I'd better post it here. The price on the website $250 on sale does not include the cost of the keg which is $100 so this is the same price but instead of waiting 2-6 weeks, it's available now.
Unread 05-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Dr_KY
Quintessential Chatty Farker

I still need a Mini Lang. Thin walled to save weight and all that. :)

Slappin that bass like some delerious funky preist!!!

UDS, Half Pint (Mini UDS), Weber, ProQ 20, Kegrilla
*250 gallon cooker- 'The Meat Beast!!'*

British BBQ Championships
Grand Champion 2008
~~~~
British BBQ Society - Southern Championship
Grand Champions 2009
Unread 05-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

I'll see what I can do on that when I slow down some. Possibly could make it from some 16 ga steel which is still 2x thicker than those chargrillers are. I'll just have to see what I can come up with.
Unread 06-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

I forgot to post this here when I did this sale the other day. Today is the last day to claim the last KEG I have here. This is one of the finest I have ever made! Its from a nearly new MILLER keg, includes stainless waterpan, removable stack, plastic keg cap, 1 air intake, charcoal basket, a custom grate, vinyl cover, Maverick ET-73 dual remote thermo probe, and free UPS shipping to the lower 48!

The price on these kegs usually starts at $275 and add $99 for me proving the KEG to start the build. Adding in the cover is a $19 option and the shipping runs $25-55 and takes 2-4 weeks to build. This KEG I am selling for $400 and is ready to ship TODAY!

Attached is a picture of the KEG. other pics are available but this deal ends today at 4pm.

Thanks!