The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 11-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
Saiko
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Have about 7 pounds of leftover sliced turkey breast ready to rock and roll. Never thought about putting stuffing on a sammy, have to try that one.

For links to all my BBQ Brethren recipe posts, click http://markandteri.com/recipes.htm
Saiko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #17
JD McGee
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
Just for the record...

right now, sitting in the pit, gettin all happy is a 25.6 lb monstrosity of a turkey. Brined for 2 days in AJ/OJ and savories.

It looks like its gonna cook in about 4 hours at 325 with the dampers WIDE OPEN and fuel burning like crazy. Convection baby! oh yeah!.

Gonna be eating turkey for a week!.. turkey sammy, turkey pot pie, turkey soup, chipped turkey, pulled turkey, jerky turkey pie, turkey calzone, Turkey butter and cranberry jelly..... damn.. i need a steak already.

Think i may need a photo.. :)
Well...it IS Friday Night steak Night after all... T-day is officially over in the JD house on Saturday when my wife makes her killer turkey cobb salads followed by her turkey crepes on Sunday...you haven't lived until you've tasted her crepes...
Northwest BBQ Society
We cook on MAK Grills , Big Poppa Drum Smokers, & WSM's
Proudly sponsored by Big Poppa Smokers, Kosmo's Q, Simply Marvelous BBQ, and MAK Grills
JD McGee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
Wampus
somebody shut me the fark up.

Yup. Had leftovers for dinner.....turkey, stuffing, mac & cheese, brocoli cheese casserole, giblet gravy.....I'm stuffed again!

Sammies to come in the next couple of days for SURE!

Can't WAIT to see the photo of that MONSTER turkey!
Large BGE (chambersuac's)
Onyx Oven
The Fiery Furnace (chambersuac's)
Big JT's Smokin' BBQ Competition Team
Wampus is offline   Reply With Quote