The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 11-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
Louisiana Smoker
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default I am thankful for:

Please feel free to add props to anyone on the forum that has helped you and your search for the perfect smoke ring.

The_Kapn for selling me his Bandera and then spending hours on the phone teaching me how to cook on it. His lessons shortened my learning curve and kept me from making unnecessary mods.
Norcoredneck and his how to build a UDS. Your instructions were easy to follow and as a result of this fine piece of smoking equipment. Thanks
SmokerKing for the carts he build. Not only did he build the carts he took the time to make a how to instruction guide complete with photos. Then he took time to help me with welding equipment to but and what not to buy
Not sure who created the Pig newtons and Pig candy but one word. THANKS
One last big thank you to the unsung heroes. The mods, the ones that created the site and others that I go to for recipe ideas.
Happy Thanksgivng to all

Louisiana Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
High Q
Take a breath!

I'm thankful for:

-My wife of 18 years and my 4 (mostly) lovely children
-My Mom, Dad & Grandma still healthy and full of advice
-My friends
-Still having a spirit of adventure in my life even though I'm a pirate on the other side of 40
-Webers of all shapes and sizes
-Redfish, Speckled Trout and the thrill I still get with a fish on the line.
-A good job

A special thanks to the moderators and members of the Brethren that make this site such a rich experience.

Happy Thanksgiving All
"Houston is a wretched little town composed of about twenty shops, and a hundred huts, dispersed here and there, among trunks of felled trees. It is infested with methodists and ants." -Emmanuel Domenech, Catholic Missionary, 1848
High Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Bob Wiley
Full Fledged Farker

Emesis basins
Bob Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Louisiana Smoker
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Wiley View Post
Emesis basins
Bed pans?
Louisiana Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
chillcoolcold
Full Fledged Farker

For family and friends and the new found Bretheren's

Unread 11-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 1

I'm thankful for the mods for putting up with me. Seriously though, I'm thankful for the hard work they do keeping this place as fantastic as it is.

I'm thankful for all of the Brethren and Sisteren here. Without them, this place would not have all of the great ideas and information is has.

I'm thankful for electricity, without which this place would not exist. Oddly enough, this place is not wood fired.

Most of all though, I'm thankful for all of the blessings I have. I may not be materially wealthy, but I feel like the richest man on earth sometimes.
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the BBQ Brethren Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club member
bigabyte is online now   Reply With Quote