The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs

Notices

Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs Welcome to the world of Todd's DIRT Seasonings. The most universal seasonings and rubs on the market. All of my seasonings/rubs are 100% all natural with No MSG and is Gluten free. Very low in sodium, and has no sugars, additives or junk in my DIRT. Use in on the grill, bbq, oven or just sprinkle it on. You will love my DIRT.

Unread 11-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Todd's Dirt now sold at Ingles Supermarkets

We are excited to announce that all three of Todd's DIRT Seasonings can now be bought at Ingles Supermarkets. They are putting us in 115 of their stores. Ingles is in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee. Should be on the shelves no later then the end of November. We will be listing the stores on www.toddsdirt.com, very soon.
Todd
"The Dirt Man"
Unread 11-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
J_Don
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Way to go Todd . I would love to see your seasonings as well as some of the other brethren products in some of my local stores maybe even Wallyworld. It sure would be nice not to have to do the snailmail and pay for shipping. I guess that's why I'm experimenting trying to come up with my own rub. Congrats again.
Char-Griller Super Pro w/Firebox (2)
Kenmore Elite Gasser w/ Rotisserie
Cajun Cooker (3)
UDS In Progress
[COLOR=#0000ff]BLUESMAN[/COLOR] Splashproof [COLOR=#0000ff]BLUE [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Thermapen :bow:[/COLOR]
H D FXSTD