The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
rescue_ranger
Full Fledged Farker

Post Pork and Fork Festival

Has anyone ever done the Pork and Fork Festival in Smithfield, VA Nov 5 and 6th is sponsored by Smithfield, LANG, SAM’s club and sanctioning by the MBN, any and all info would be greatly appreciated, just saw it in the Bull Sheet and it is not to far up the road from me. It is a pork only contest ribs, shoulders and whole hogs sounds like it would be fun with a people’s choice award that would benefit the local SPCA. Looks like on site judging, 20x20 space water and elec in entry fee
Thanks
RR
[I]2 - [COLOR=blue][B]Char-Griller [/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=black][COLOR=blue][B]Professional[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I]With offset[/I]
[I]2 -[B][COLOR=darkorange]Gold[/COLOR][/B] [/I][B]Weber 22 1/2" kettle, with therm- sear grate, ash can[/B]
[I]1 - [B]200gal[/B] smoker[/I]
[COLOR=green][B]Rescue_ranger[/B][/COLOR] also known by my fellow [COLOR=red][B]USMC[/B][/COLOR] clan as G-Bear :boxing:
rescue_ranger is offline   Reply With Quote