• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emac

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hello from Louisiana. I have been smoking for over 20 years and always looking for new recipes and techniques. In the beginning I just smoked turkeys at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but as the years passed, I started doing it all year long. A few years back I learned how to cure meat and I still save my cured and smoked turkeys for the holidays. Looking forward in learning new tips, tricks and recipes here.

Welcome Emac, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard Emac, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Thanks for all the welcomes. The forum is a little Newbie unfriendly. Every time I click a link, even the view new posts link, I get the board message that I am not authorized to view the page. I don't understand it.

Welcome to our crazy little club house! You're probably having problems because your ID hasn't been aproved yet (I'm guessing here). Give it a couple of days, a lot of the admin team was at the Royal & it'll take a day or two to catch up.

Welcome, hope you enjoy all the shared knowledge. This is the best bbq site on the net bar none!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back