oink
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default "BBQ on the Bypass" Langley, British Columbia PNWBA

5th Annual BBQ on the Bypass-Home of the 2010 BC BBQ Championship Langley, BC Canada. Presented by Well Seasoned and PNWBA sanctioned.
Sept. 19, 2010 26 Teams

Results:

Slap yo Daddy - Grand Champion

House of Q - Reserve Grand Champion

Sugar's BBQ - Reserve

Congratulations to Brian Misko and House of Q - winners of the 3rd Annual David Veljacic Memorial BC Cup! $1000 Grand prize and holder of the trophy for the highest total points from the 4 PNWBA Sanctioned British Columbia BBQ Events!

Another fantastic event with fun side categories, live music and great community involvement presented by fellow cooks Angie & Dennis Quaale!

Full Results at www.pnwba.com
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 09-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
NorthwestBBQ

The PNWBA "BBQ On The Bypass" in Langley, BC, Canada was a great event but it sure did rain a lot!

And the winners are...

Reserve Grand went to House of Q!

Grand Champion went to Slap Yo' Daddy!

Brian forgot to mention that Southpaw BBQ won 1st Place Brisket!

NorthwestBBQ hanging with Harry and Benny:

The rest of my pics coming...eventually...

Last edited by NorthwestBBQ; 09-21-2010 at 12:11 AM..
NorthwestBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
FamilyManBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Nice work Southies!!

Michael, I do believe those boys are givin' you double-thumbs!! Lookin' forward to the rest of your pics!
Humphrey's Pint, Weber(Go Anywhere, Smokey Joe, "Smoker Joe", 22.5" Kettles, Gasser, Q100, Q200, (2)22.5" WSM, (1)18.5" WSM (1) 14.5" WSM, UDS (Weber lid), Rib-O-Lator. BLACK thermapen...and a YELLOW one too!!

Everything I cook is judged by SIX!!

Daddy and Me BBQ Competition Cooking Team
FamilyManBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
NorthwestBBQ

Default PNWBA Langley, BC, Canada pics

Here are my pics of this awesome event:

http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.l...Langley%202010

I highly recommend using the slide show link:

http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.l...%5E6.jpg?ref=2

If it asks you to install silverlight, just do it.

You can view the slideshow by pushing play or skip through the pics very quickly at full size resolution.