Decals For Trailer

vexter1

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right place or not - so mods feel free to move if needed.

I was curious - I'm having a tough time finding someone in the St. Louis, MO area to do decals for my toy hauler. Does anyone know someone they trust who won't charge an arm and a leg for decal work (aka reasonable) and might even be local or close to STL and does good work?

Thanks for any input or help guys!

Not sure if this is what you are after, but there was a body artist based somewhere on The East Side who did really good pinstriping work, and I think he does general body painting too. I forget his name, but may have his card at home. I went to a PT Cruiser conference two years in a row called "Meet Me in St. Louis on Route 66" and he was the in house artist. Always had a long line, but really nice work. Shoot me an eMail if interested and I'll look for his card tonight. You can also try Googling for it or calling the organizer of the defunct gathering to ask.

dmp

Thanks for the heads up on this guy. I'm looking for more of the vinyl decals you can stick to your trailer. I'd like to get my logo etc on this trailer and have it all done in vector format - just need someone to print it and stick it on all straight and stuff.

check Brethren slam dunk pro, Mike does a great job.

please excuse me for not following - is slam dunk pro a username on here or something? If so - I'll be happy to PM or email - let me know - and thanks for the help!

I though my ears were burning. I can run them out for you but I'm in the DC area. I can check the installer network and see if there is anyone in your area. PM me or shoot me an email at mfay@slamdunkpro.com. If nothing else I can give you a few hints.

Back