Replacement Thermo Probes

bluetang

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Do any of you know where to get just the replacement probes for the Taylor, Polder etc type digital thermometers- cheap? Found some for 15.00, but here the complete set goes out for that @ BBB. Got a bunch of bodies with no working probes.

I'm in the same boat. I always end up picking one up cheaper ones here and there on Ebay but can't keep up with my BGEs appetite for probes. I've even bought a whole used thermometer w/probes when it is cheaper than the probe itself. Maybe we should arrange a group buy..

Do any of you know where to get just the replacement probes for the Taylor, Polder etc type digital thermometers- cheap? Found some for 15.00, but here the complete set goes out for that @ BBB. Got a bunch of bodies with no working probes.

$5 bucks per probe now includes shipping and handling,will need to send check/money order, as they don't take credit cards.

Taylor Precision Products
2220 Entrada del Sol Suite A
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Telephone - 800-289-0944
Fax - 575-526-4347

ATTN. LINDA

Send Check or Money Order to "Taylor Precision Products" with note saying "Probe replacement". Also, include product number:

The 1470NRP is used with the newer model 1470 that uses two batteries.

The 1470RP is used with the older model 1470 that uses a single battery.

Thermoworks has them for $8 and you can order online & they take VISA. They worked in a different brand base unit I tried them in, I think it was a Taylor.... Their customer service is really good, might try them?

Back