Introducing MrsMista

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMista

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my official hello. I was the 500th person to sign up and Neil has been on me about posting so here I am. Although I only know of some of you I think you're a great bunch of guys from what Neil has shared with me. And for you that don't go back and read Neil's official announcement I want to thank you for all your well wishes and I promise to let him continue to play with you guys.

A little about me is Neil cooks and I eat. Neil cooks and I go to work. Neil cooks and I go to school. Neil cooks and I watch television. Do you see a pattern here? He takes very good care of me and thanks to you guys I get to eat fatties for breakfast on the weekend.[/u]

An official welcome! Once you finish training Neil take a few minutes and send me some tips...I need to get my better half to cook like that!

Starving Jorge Mod.

Jorge said:
An official welcome! Once you finish training Neil take a few minutes and send me some tips...I need to get my better half to cook like that!

Starving Jorge Mod.

Don't think I ain't reading this!

Welcome MrsMista, glad to have you with us. Please let mista have a kitchen pass to the fall bash, we're hoping he'll make us breakfast fatties.

Boy If I didn't like cooking so much, I'd look like I was whipped wouldn't I?

kcquer said:
Welcome MrsMista, glad to have you with us. Please let mista have a kitchen pass to the fall bash, we're hoping he'll make us breakfast fatties.

Yeah KC! We know this is what you want!

fatty_biscuits.jpg

I promise to let him continue to play with you guys.

Geez, I could REALLY hijack this, but I'll show respect.........and say........
WELCOME MrsMista!!!!!!
We'll make sure BigMista behaves! One thing for sure, if he's hangin' out with us or cookin', he ain't got time to be cheatin'!!!!!!!!

Welcome Mrs.Mista. Must be something about the name Neil, my wife gets the same treatment. She has to remind me that she used to cook before we met.

Neil said:
Welcome Mrs.Mista. Must be something about the name Neil, my wife gets the same treatment. She has to remind me that she used to cook before we met.

I think Neil is an ancient German name that means "he who cooks to get out of doing other housework".

Look it up.

Bigmista said:
I think Neil is an ancient German name that means "he who cooks to get out of doing other housework".

Look it up.

Welcome Mrsmista, don't be shy. POST, POST, POST. You are one of us now.

Bigmista, don't go telling all the secrets of how I get outta doing things. I had my wife thinking I had to concentrate on cooking when I am with the smoker.

Welcome MrsMista,

My Wife trained me 24 years ago to do the same thing that MrMista is doing

Trout

Greetings, welcome, and all that.

Thanks for letting Neil continue to play with us. My wife, when I was getting ready to go to Bash II last year, looked at some posts and just said, "I knew this was a mistake!" :D

Welcome MrsMista!!!
Quite a guy you got there. Enjoy having
him in the family...and you too.
All my best to you both.
MikeG

Welcome MrsMista. I've been talking to BigMista periodically on the phone. Hope to meet you two in the weeks to come.

Welcome to the back yard, Mrs Mista.

And nice pics of those fatties Neil, but heres a sandwich mod.

Cut the fatty on a nice angle and it is much wider and lays on a samich better.

Any way you slice it, it is good though.

willkat98 said:
Welcome to the back yard, Mrs Mista.

And nice pics of those fatties Neil, but heres a sandwich mod.

Cut the fatty on a nice angle and it is much wider and lays on a samich better.

Any way you slice it, it is good though.

I had the Chef thing going. I wanted height on the plate for the picture. After that we smooshed them down and it really didn't matter!

Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back