BBQ Brethren "Mystery Meat" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Mystery Meat!"[/size]
mystery_meat.jpg

Anonymous Photo[/url].

...as chosen by Ron L, the winner of the Taco Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/16 through Sunday 7/25.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 7/25.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 7/26 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 7/30. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Pulled Throwdown until Sunday night 7/18 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the You know...For Kids Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

No, I'm just saying to be careful if you don't know where that meat has been.

I been keeping my eye on a road kill armadillo thats next to a possum for the last day or so. Hope they are still there this afternoon.

Mystery meat? Everything I cook looks likes mystery meat when I'm done with it. :tsk:

This should be right up my alley.

Guessing is more fun. I might have to go to Chinatown to scare up a mess of meat that no one can ID...
Uh-oh, I once was happily eating a dish of braised forest mushrooms with gai lan when I was informed that the dish was glands with gai lan. Not sure what glands, did not ask.

Back