The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 10-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #76
Boshizzle
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have some connections to a university in central Virginia. Any good class offerers interested in trying to get a class scheduled here through the university with adult education credit attached to it?
[COLOR=royalblue]18.5" & 22.5" Weber Kettles - Smokey Joe and Mini-WSM - [/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]Bubba Keg - [/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]#2 La Caja China[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Chargriller Outlaw[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Impeccably Accurate BLACK & RED Thermapens[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]KCBS CBJ[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Operation BBQ Relief Founding Member[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]I am Obsessive Compulsive about BBQ. Google it.[/COLOR]
Boshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #77
luckyduk
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty3777 View Post
My wife said she wants to take a class so I can't wait to get her signed up for one. Maybe she will even let me tag along!?!

It would be nice to know who is planning on teaching a class in the winter when cabin fever starts setting in. Anyone have anything on the books?
I am trying the 4legsup class in Jesup,Ia on November 5-6, shold be fairly close to ya
Stumps 3X5 offset with warmer
luckyduk is offline   Reply With Quote