Long Beach to San Diego June 11-12-13

Chuckwagonbbqco

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My wife and I will be flying into Long Beach Friday evening June 11th. We will be renting a car and driving south to San Diego to appear on "Antiques Roadshow" on Saturday evening. Sunday driving back to Long Beach.

Where will "Bigmista" be located on Saturday June 12th?? Anything else in this area that we need to stop and see?

Leonard and Nancy Sanders
Chuck Wagon BBQ Company
Oroville,CA

My wife and I will be flying into Long Beach Friday evening June 11th. We will be renting a car and driving south to San Diego to appear on "Antiques Roadshow" on Saturday evening. Sunday driving back to Long Beach.

Where will "Bigmista" be located on Saturday June 12th?? Anything else in this area that we need to stop and see?

Leonard and Nancy Sanders
Chuck Wagon BBQ Company
Oroville,CA

Neil will be competing at the Que n For Kids BBQ Contest in Costa Mesa. Event website is quenforkids.com I'll be next door at the Four Q tent. Stop by and say hi to all your other brethren teams while you're there.

Yup! Quen for kids is a great event for a great cause and almost every California team will be there. And it's on the way to San Diego.

Had a great time at "Que'n for Kids" competition in Costa Mesa.

Special thanks to all I met there, and those that were busy during turn -ins that I did not officially greet. I had to leave before turn-ins were through.

I used up 40 dollars worth of People's Choice tickets---had awesome BBQ from Rancho Rocke, Rub Company, Smokin' Yankees, and many others.
Also had the worst tri-tip that I have had in my life--cut with the grain and very tough---the more I chewed the bigger it got-not sayin' who. Thanks Benny A. for the ribs that were awesome. Yes Thom---I saw you wave-but it was turn in time and you looked busy.

Looked like a wonderful event.

Yea Man We were in the middle of it
Glad you got to come down

Gawd Bigmista---came by and saw you twice!

You told me that you were stressed cuz your help hadn't shown up yet. It was right in the middle of turn ins so I didn't wanna bother you. It was nice to be able to put a handshake and a face to add to your posts. We will meet again when conditions are better for socializing.

I was the guy in the black cowboy hat. LOL!

Gawd Bigmista---came by and saw you twice!

You told me that you were stressed cuz your help hadn't shown up yet. It was right in the middle of turn ins so I didn't wanna bother you. It was nice to be able to put a handshake and a face to add to your posts. We will meet again when conditions are better for socializing.

I was the guy in the black cowboy hat. LOL!

Sounds like you made a hell of an impression Lenny!!

NUTZ
P.S. It helps if ya give him sausage!

Back