Smoke In Da Eye & Notley Q on the radio...

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Internet radio that is. I will be hosting Gary and Clint around 10:20pm EST tomorrow night during the 2nd hour of the show. Doing a little point/counter-point deal about Pitmasters Season 2 and the hiring of Kevin Roberts as the host...should be fun!! Clint likes Kevin a lot...Gary thinks Kevin is a douche (is that French??)...see these two make valid professional points on either side of the debate! :boxing::boxing::becky:

Solid line-up during the first hour as well...Mike Peters of the KCBS BBQ Tour and Jason Day of The BBQ Addicts are locked in!

Hope you join me for the fun and FREE PRIZES!! :clap2::clap2::-D:-D

TUESDAY at 9pm EST on www.thebbqcentralshow.com

Toll Free Call-In: 877-448-0433

Internet radio that is. I will be hosting Gary and Clint around 10:20pm EST tomorrow night during the 2nd hour of the show. Doing a little point/counter-point deal about Pitmasters Season 2 and the hiring of Kevin Roberts as the host...should be fun!! Clint likes Kevin a lot...Gary thinks Kevin is a douche (is that French??)...see these two make valid professional points on either side of the debate! :boxing::boxing::becky:

Solid line-up during the first hour as well...Mike Peters of the KCBS BBQ Tour and Jason Day of The BBQ Addicts are locked in!

Hope you join me for the fun and FREE PRIZES!! :clap2::clap2::-D:-D

TUESDAY at 9pm EST on www.thebbqcentralshow.com

Toll Free Call-In: 877-448-0433
I dont know if he is that french word or not:shocked:. But I find it tough to belive they could not have done better than this guy!!!! Bring on Dr. BBQ I say!!!

Although I dont know any of the people mentiond, I still want to listen to the show. I look forward to hearing it.

I'll be listening!

Thanks Greg for all the work you put into the show. I download the podcast and listen on my bus ride into work every morning. Yes I said every morning! I got my coffee and my ipod. Life is good (even though i am riding the flippin BUS!)

Pitmaster vs. grillmaster.

Interesting concept. :boxing:

I'll be calling in!

I'm going to listen to this one.

I hope both Gary and Clint come out of their shells and speak their minds.

I don't think we need to worry about Gary speaking his mind. I will be tuned into this one but am having problems with my ISP.

NUTZ

putting me to sleep, I thought they were gonna have a verbal rumble. Only thing I have learned so far is that Gary thinks CLint is attractive

Gotta admit, when listening to the segment, the word that popped into my head regarding the new format was "contrived". While it may be very well do what Clint says and broaden the audience for competition barbecue, the relationship it will have to true BBQ competition seems along the lines of MLB's Home Run Derby to actual baseball games. A nice sideshow, but it is NOT baseball and doesn't represent the game.

Nothing said convinced me that this won't just end up as another "Food Challenge" that has nothing to do with reality. For that, I can always watch Iron Chef or Chef Vs. City (neither of which I watch very often).

Being on air brings out the "NICE" in people, Sledneck! LOL!!
I guess so! Next time put me on to disprove that theory:becky: Maybe when Clint and Gary see each other in person they will have a Sandra Bullock/Scarlett Johansson moment :shock:

Back