Best BBQ Websites

bbqiowa

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I'm new to BBQ and there have been a few sites that have really helped me out. Makes me wonder what else is out there. So far I've my favorites are:

- amazingribs.com
- virtualwebersmokerbullet.com

What are your favorites?

I too agree this joint is #1 but another favorite is Prairie BBQ its a bbq handymans best friend.

Your AT the best site on the internet. No reason to look any further. :thumb:

I couldn't agree more! Of course, the egg forum and the weber WSM forum certainly serve their purpose. As far as this forum goes, pretty much has the largest membership I've seen anywhere. And, you'll always find something interesting here as it relates to squirrels...:laugh:

Mmmmm, squirrel! We cook squirrels by par-boiling them first then rolling in flour and frying them. I wonder how they'd taste BBQ'd?

I'm new to BBQ and there have been a few sites that have really helped me out. Makes me wonder what else is out there. So far I've my favorites are:

- amazingribs.com
- virtualwebersmokerbullet.com

What are your favorites?
Not a good post to ask about another forum, IMO. You will not find a better forum anywhere. Stick around for awhile and you will figure it out.

Wow, two posts and you lead with this? This is one of the best forums I have seen on the internet of any type. Hang around and you will see. There are many with some information, there are few with the folks and knowledge you found here.

Wow, two posts and you lead with this? This is one of the best forums I have seen on the internet of any type. Hang around and you will see. There are many with some information, there are few with the folks and knowledge you found here.

What they said!

What they said!

Yeah, me three...

(I'm currently channeling Phil's post from a month or so ago. Remember his words of wisdom...)

I'm guessing bbqiowa didn't mean his question to come off as it did (hopefully)..

It's kinda like asking your wife or girlfriend if she has any really hot friends that she can introduce you to because you want to know what else might be out there :heh:

I'm guessing bbqiowa didn't mean his question to come off as it did (hopefully)..

It's kinda like asking your wife or girlfriend if she has any really hot friends that she can introduce you to because you want to know what else might be out there :heh:

Yeah, but we aren't going to make him sleep on the couch...

Yep, sometimes you just scratch you head and look around with glazed eyes saying " what are you thinking" about dude! Not meaning anything negative just not used to folk that do not realize this site is different from the others. This is an unselfish group of folk that truely want to help each other and share.

Yep, sometimes you just scratch you head and look around with glazed eyes saying " what are you thinking" about dude! Not meaning anything negative just not used to folk that do not realize this site is different from the others. This is an unselfish group of folk that truely want to help each other and share.

Dang, I had no idea you were so warm and fuzzy...

Larry, I really am passionate about how great this site is. Folk like you tell me when I post something stupid or, sometimes constructive. I am okay with it all. It really is a great place to be. Now, I will put the soap box back in the garage. Preciate ya!

Back