The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 05-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
ModelMaker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Congratulations Everyone!

Re: Is this forum going the way.....

I read Merl's little bit of bait the other day, and I was going to jump right on and start the defending bash ( I think I would have been the third post) and then while trying to write something equaly as mean spirited I remembered the wise old adage "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything" (thanks Granma). Instead I sat back and watched knowing the firestorm that would surley be fast approaching.
And what to my wondering eyes did appear? Hardly anybody jumped up and started screaming bloody murder. What I did see were people from all over this country (and world) simply stating their opinions and offering facts to the slur to this site.
I see now that the offending thread has had no further posts and I believe that in itself should just about answer Mr. Whitebooks question!!
Let the thread fall off of page one and continue on it's path to oblivion.
Congratulations to all for being just Brethren.
Ed
Extremely seasoned hand hammered Wok
Pit Boss-HART BURN Competition BBQ Team
KCBS certified judge

And Your not the boss of me either!!
ModelMaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Westexbbq
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Well said, Ed.
Thanks.
Texas International Pop Festival, Labor Day 1969.
IMBAS Certified.
Just roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Always remember, no matter where ya go,
there you are.
I wanna tell you 'bout Texas radio and the big beat.
Someday, I hope to visit Penelope.
Hondo Crouch, Famous Late Mayor of Lunkenbach, Texas who advocated a 'dillo diet: "You can eat nothing but armadillos for a month, but you will have to run down and catch all the armadillos you eat and it can really take the weight off!"

Westexbbq is offline   Reply With Quote