Buffalo Chicken Balls...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Got this idea from Gunner69 on the Smoking Meat Forum...
Chicken, Cream Cheese, Tabascco, Cheeder, diced onion.

Rolled and Cold
Rolledandcold2.jpg

My Dredging station.
Flour seasoned with Yardbird. Eggs, Breadcrumbs...

DSC_0049.jpg

On the Egg
OntheEgg2.jpg

DONE!
balls2.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

These were awesome. Will definately be making these again. Next time I will make them more bite sized.

And it's Friday night so.... PIZZA on the Egg!!!!!!

Za2.jpg

Za1.jpg

Good looking food there, what temp and timing on the chicken ball thingies?

Perfect, that is how I cook.

Nice. I'll have to try those. Might be fun to try crab like that as well.

Damn it. I actually strung together two decent diet days, and then I had to click to look at those. Now I want some SO HARD!!!

I have got to have the particulars on these chicken balls. Those look amazing. Is the chicken precooked or raw?

Can you please some more detailed notes on the chicken BALZ ?

I have a question about posting

how do you insert text between your pictures like in this post? Oh by the way this looks very good!!!!

I have got to have the particulars on these chicken balls. Those look amazing. Is the chicken precooked or raw?

Can you please some more detailed notes on the chicken BALZ ?

I have a PM out to Gunner69 over on the Smoking Meats Forum asking permission to post his actual recipe - if he says yep then I will (I'm funny that way)

I have no clue what the proportions I used - just really eyeballed it but here goes...
1 package cream cheese softened.
diced up chicken that I smoked earlier in the week - maube a couple or 3 cups.
1 small bottle tabassco sauce
some shreaded cheadder cheese
diced onion.

Mix it all together, roll them into balls and chill.

fire up your cooker to about 250

take the balls out of the fridge and do the dredge - seasoned flour, egg, breadcrumbs

Put them on the cooker till the warm, 45 min to an hour.

Gunner69 had some other ingredients that I didn't have on hand - these were plenty spicy for us. The next time I make them I think I will make them smaller (more like one bite) and serve with a side of blue cheese and or ranch dressing.

how do you insert text between your pictures like in this post? Oh by the way this looks very good!!!!

If you attach your pictures using the paper clip I don't think you can. If you put your pictures on a hosting site like photobucket and then use the Insert Image function (the icon that looks like a picture of a mountain and the sun) you can type in between them. Had the same quesiton when I first started posting pics.

Oh yeah - one other thing....
They were REALLY good for breakfast this morning!!!

Back