oink
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
treymoran
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

will take pics this weekend. The only complaint I have with this model is the handles and locking on the doors is no good. I'll need to modify it a bit to get them to stay tightly closed. other than that im happy with it. Just got it assembled yesterday, going to season it this week and break it in Friday afternoon.
treymoran is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
treymoran
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Ok, no pics from the weekend. it got too busy with people showing up Friday night. 6 slabs of babybacks, 1 12 lb brisket, 1 turkey and some sausage..excellent results for a first smoke on the Brinkman. Grilled up some sliders on the firebox yesterday. Getting lots of use so far.
treymoran is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
DaddyDoofus
Got Wood.

I'm looking at getting the Brinkmann Smoke King Deluxe. I'm seeing it listed as a "Heavy Duty" model and sometimes without the HD, usually with ~$100 or so price difference.

Are there really 2 different models? or are they just charging for the initials

Thanks in advance
John
DaddyDoofus is offline   Reply With Quote