The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 04-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Red Valley BBQ
Take a breath!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Anyone going to Grillin' and Chillin' in Conowingo, MD?

It's this weekend. We're headed to this one because we couldn't get into Green Lane, PA. We needed a practice run before Roc City and this was the closest comp to us.

Unread 04-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
The Giggler
is one Smokin' Farker

Good luck, Sean! I know you will do your best. Keep me in the loop on how you guys finish up.

Also, I know I owe you an email about the Can Open. Things have been crazy this week - lot's going on. I'll get in touch next week.

Competitive Cook-Contest Organizer-Promoter of Smoke and Fire

Boston Hills BBQ Fest
www.bostonhillsbbqfest.com

PROUD to support Great Lakes BBQ Supply - www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com
The Giggler is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
Dan - 3eyzbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

See you there!

Extreme BBQ Trailer, Backwoods Competitor, Backwoods Party, WSM, Traegar 124, Yoder YS640
Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, Grizzly Coolers, The Ingredients Store (FAB), Yoder Smokers, Big Poppa Smokers (Elite Team), BBQ Bobís Havín a BBQ and Galvinells Meats
Dan - 3eyzbbq is online now   Reply With Quote