The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures

Notices

Brethren Sales and Ventures A placed for our general membership to post personal items for sale(or trade) items. The ventures forums are for tenured members to promote their commercial products with their own forums.(Subscription based).

Unread 03-16-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
grossepellets
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default NEEDING TEAM TO SPONSOR (new wood pellet cake)

Hello-
We are seeking a BBQ team(s) who would like to utilize our Appalachian Smoker Brand BBQ wood fuel for the 2010 - 2011 season.
Our product is wood not just any wood but a pellet cake. What is a pellet cake? It is a compressed wood product bound by its own natural sugars. No chemicals, no glues, no binders, no fillers simply wood. It is capable of being the fuel for your smoker or it can be used in conjunction with the fuel base you currently work with. Our pellet cake provides consistent results. No electricity needed. We will work with the winning team to develop the perfect product for that team - currently we produce Appalachian Black Cherry and Hickory, Apple and Red Oak. Additionally we make a coffee pellet cake not yet in circulation as well as have other products coming down the pipeline. We have had excellent reviews from the few who have tried this unique smoking wood.

We will provide an ample supply of the Appalachian Smoker Pellet Cake, in return you will fly our banner. Additional details will be made available to any team asking for additional details. We will answer all questions that we are able to answer when you submit them.
Please find additional info on the product at bbqsmokerinfusion.com
You can drop us an email with a link to your teams website or you may submit your teams;
1) rankings ( if you have one - not needed)
2. The reason you feel you should be the team.
3. Team talent - brief overview
4. Region of country you compete
5. Past success - and competitions you've sign in on
6. Any other relevant info
7. The date in which you can start.

KEEP IT BRIEF less than 2 pages
email me at info@bbqsmokerinfusion.com
or at info@firewoodbricks.com
Teams that help us by providing info about themselves will be sorted thru first. Deadline for submitting your team info is March 25th.
Thank you for your interest we hope to finish this process by April 1st.
Best Regard,
Grossepellets
Unread 03-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
grossepellets
Full Fledged Farker

65 looks no responses - maybe if - we just say - open to any inquiries.
the "mojopuck" works why don't you tell us what would work for you.

Thanks
Unread 03-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
Jacked UP BBQ
Babbling Farker

pm sent

Ocean County Pig Assassins competition team retired and is now known as Jacked UP BBQ

Fec 750
Fec 100
Large Spicewine
Jacked UP BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
Big Ugly's BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Email sent

Backwoods Competitor, 2x Big Poppa Smokers UDS, WSM, MC BBQ-60
Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, Grizzly Coolers, The Ingredients Store (FAB), Yoder Smokers, Big Poppa Smokers (Elite Team), BBQ Bobís Havín a BBQ and Galvinells Meats
Big Ugly's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
paydabill
is one Smokin' Farker

i sent an email - a picture of the "cake" might help. I use pellets so I would not be able to help much.
2 pellet cookers latter!
CBJ - love judging
KCBS - member for 4 years
MOFO Chapter

Super fast - BLUE Thermopen
paydabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
grossepellets
Full Fledged Farker

SORRY FOR THE DELAY he's a picture of our "MOJOPUCKS" the Appalachian SMOKERS;

One will smoke for about 3 to 4 hrs. The best compliment we get is "after smoking all afternoon the smoke does not overpower the food"

You can ignor all the details above and simply send us an email with your teams name - what your using as a smoker and how often you cook or compete, also if you vend or not. Thanks
Unread 04-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
getyourrubonbbq
Take a breath!

Pm Sent
[URL="http://www.extremebbqtrailers.com"]www.extremebbqtrailers.com[/URL]
getyourrubonbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
indianagriller
is one Smokin' Farker

I have to say that these and the Mojo brick i have used are both great products and i cant wait to see the results in my contest this week.