The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication

Notices

* Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC custom metal design & fabrication. We design and manufacture custom BBQ grills and smokers, BBQ accessories, metal signs, custom auto accessories, individually commissioned art, and much more! The products and designs at Huntingdon County Customs LLC are truly one of a kind!

Unread 01-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default New lower prices on all pro-series grates!

I Was able to purchase some new equipment for bending handles which drastically decreases the time to make and I'm passing that along in savings to you! I always set out to be competitive in my pricing while at the same time, giving my customers the finest quality product available. You won't see a "made in india" or "made in china" sticker on anything from Huntingdon County Customs because it is all designed, machine cut, and hand fabricated all in-house by me.

So to further stay competitive and offer no more and no less than you actually want, I've made some slight changes to the pricing..

For a 22.5" grate with handles and font based design, you will only pay $95.95! If you want a picture or logo, you just pay a $30 design fee.

Worried about making sure everything is how you like it before getting it? No problem! Everyone of our designs are sent as a proof to the customer for tweaking and approval before fabrication begins. With each order, you get 2 design proofs emailed to you. The first is to make sure we are on the same page, the second is after any changes which were needed. After that, we have an hourly design rate which is applied but we rarely ever get into that.

An example of a recent design with a customer...

Design proof #1

Customer requests changes to picture.

Design proof #2

Customer approves and grate is put into cutting order.

How long does this all take?
From the time the customer contacts me until the order is shipped can vary with the work load and event schedule but 2-3 weeks on the short side and no longer than 4-6 weeks in the busiest times.

If you should have any questions or want to start your grill project rolling, give me a call at 877-272-0527 Mon-Fri 8-5pm eastern or stop by the website and fill out a brief customer contact form and we will get back to you.

Thanks!
Unread 02-20-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Due to a shipping error, we are remaking and shipping another grate out and was able to get a picture of it before it left the shop this week!

Here are a few of the other grates to leave HCC this week.

Unread 03-02-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Here's another shot taken by a satisfied customer.

Brian can incorporate an incredible level of detail!

Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
Thanks from:--->
Unread 03-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Great picture bud! I hope you enjoy using that grate as much as I did making it! Now lets see some pr0n!