The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication

Notices

* Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC custom metal design & fabrication. We design and manufacture custom BBQ grills and smokers, BBQ accessories, metal signs, custom auto accessories, individually commissioned art, and much more! The products and designs at Huntingdon County Customs LLC are truly one of a kind!

Unread 01-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Changes coming to the HCC store page!

I've been working for awhile now on getting the store site at www.HuntingdonCoCustoms.com to more closely match the main site at www.HuntingdonCountyCustoms.com and I'm finally getting somewhere!

I'm also adding tools like a calculator to the custom grate page to better explain how to choose the grate size you actually need.

Some actual customer design proofs are on the site now to show the order process better and prices have been more closely aligned with the complexity of the order. You only pay for what you get! We start with a basic grate and add in the accessories to it you want. You don't want to pay for a logo? Dont! You just want the finest grilling surface around hand made in the USA? Then that is what you will get and you will get a design proof to ensure you are happy with it even before it is made!

We are now closing in on 2 years in business and our customers have taught us much about what they actually want and we are learning how to translate that into a website for ease of use and a more enjoyable transaction.

If you would like to see anything change or have input, please shoot me a PM or post it here. I appreciate any and all feedback!
Unread 01-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Brian,

That's a nice looking design proof that you put on the site.

Now you really should include the finished grate along side of it so that people can better understand the process.
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
Unread 01-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzcardz View Post
Brian,

That's a nice looking design proof that you put on the site.

Now you really should include the finished grate along side of it so that people can better understand the process.
I regretfully did not get a picture before it shipped but you should see it very soon and hopefully can get me a picture for the site! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Unread 01-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

No pics, it never happened.
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
Unread 01-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Damn! Now that I know it has been shipped, I'll go crazy waiting for it.

I will surely get you pics, and I know that I'm going to love it.

I'm planning a unique way to display the grate from Sayville, and should have that one properly displayed at Willie Palooza.

If you're going to be at WilliePalooza again I look forward to seeing you again. If not, then send me some of your cards and I'll put them on display with the grate for you.
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Thanks from:--->
Unread 01-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Unique way to display the grate? You have my attention! (if it's a secret, send me a PM or call me! I'd love to hear about this!)

I do have plans to come to WillieP but havent done anything official yet. I gotta make sure I can afford the trip first. I am however going to do less NY comps and spread myself out better this year.

I have my own comp I'm putting together down here in Sept. and I really hope to hit the southwest for at least one event if I have to pack a grate in the honda and sleep in the car! lol.
Unread 02-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #7
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

The facelift is complete! www.HuntingdonCoCustoms.com (the store page) has a new look to help with visitors transitioning from our main site www.HuntingdonCountyCustoms.com from thinking they've left us. Also, I made some changes upon getting feedback from a focus group who weren't exactly sure what the site sold. I've reduced the logo use and went with a custom grate on the top of the index page.

Coming soon, a customer service "live chat"

Give me any feedback you've got!
Unread 02-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
pahutchens
is one Smokin' Farker

Looks great!
UDS, Weber Kettle, #5 Kamado up for refurbishing,
[COLOR=blue]Blue 'like my Smoke' Thermapen
[/COLOR][COLOR=black]IMBAS certified MOINK! baller, KCBS CBJ & CTC
avatar and logo by smilinsantasbbq.com