Vending Canopy screen with window

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Can anyone connect me with information on a ez up side walls with the vending screen window? Or a new canopy designed for the purpose of vending food.

I've never seen one.not sure how you could build a frame to hold a sreen and just putting in zippers wouldn't pass here. Of course we can vend with an EZUP with no sides so MI is not as strict as some places.

I have thought about the same thing. Without actually seeing anything out there, I thought of welding a frame, and then having a sailmaker modify my screens to my specs.

I ended up buying a Caravan brand canopy and the screen walls. Works great for my farmers market. They are about 6 inches taller than EZUP. The screens were about 60-70 bucks at the Caravan place in Santa Fe Springs. Got the canopy at Sport Chalet on sale about $160. Health Dept comes by about once a month where I sell in Corona. Nice to have all 4 walls up!

We used to use the open sides and front type of canopy, some agencies here require the window setup, where in the panels can be completely closed (like shown on that Hutshop site). It became a pain to meet all the requirements so we stopped doing a food booth for fundraising.

Back